Family Lifeline Young Professionals (FLYP) Council is passionate about supporting our work of helping vulnerable children, seniors, and families. In recognition of Family Lifeline’s 140th year of service to the Richmond community, FLYP wants to raise 140 young professional donors who donate $140. You can give health & hope locally through your membership in the 140 Club and earn some great perks:
- Members-only educational and socialization opportunities
- First access to FLYP annual events
- Inclusion in Family Lifeline’s impact report
- Name recognition on Family Lifeline’s website
- Invitation to Donor Appreciation Party
- VIP access to Family Lifeline’s CHOCOHOLIC
Just this little donation truly makes a difference to someone- whether its teaching new moms how to care for their infants or supporting isolated older adults so they can age in their own homes. If you choose to join, you have the option of paying $140 in full or splitting it up into $14 installments over 10 month. Simple.