Family Lifeline has flourished for more than a century due to our responsiveness to the changing needs of those we serve. If you trace our history, you’ll discover a vision that is as vibrant today as it was when we were first founded in 1877. We remain uniquely poised to strengthen the lives of families in the home, two generations at a time.
What is the 140 Club?
A giving society that honors young donors under the age of 40 who make a commitment of $140 to Family Lifeline’s Annual Campaign in the 2017 calendar year.
Become our partner in bringing health & hope into the home for the next 140 years!
Your 140 supports:
- 14 learning-rich child development activity kits for families with small children
- 5 hours of health education provided to parents with young children by a registered nurse
- 25 age-appropriate books for families with young children
- 7 hours of intensive home care services to an older adult or individual with a disability
Benefits of 140 Club
In addition to supporting one of Richmond’s oldest nonprofit organizations, members in the 140 Club will also enjoy:
- Members-only educational and socialization opportunities
- First access to FLYP annual events
- Inclusion in Family Lifeline’s impact report
- Name recognition on Family Lifeline’s website
- Invitation to Donor Appreciation Party
- VIP access to Family Lifeline’s CHOCOHOLIC
The 140 Club is an initiative of Family Lifeline’s Young Professionals (FLYP) council. FLYP’s mission is to develop and empower young professionals to assume leadership roles at work and in the community as it works to cultivate support for Family Lifeline and its programs through volunteer, social, and fundraising activities.
For more information please contact Rebecca Butler at 804.2495424 or at [email protected]
Become a 140 Club member today!
Giving is simple and easy:
Help us get to our goal!
140 Club Members:
Jaun Carlos Losa-Salano
WHY I SUPPORT:
Celebrating 140 Years of Bringing Health & Hope into the Home:
UPCOMING EVENTS & NEWS
Every holiday season, Family Lifeline organizes volunteers to create and deliver friendly baskets of cheer to seniors in our community who are experiencing loneliness and isolation around the holiday season. A meaningful way to brighten the lives of older adults and...read more
Join Family Lifeline in celebrating the 140 years we've served the Greater Richmond community! Commemorate this momentous milestone by ordering your exclusive anniversary swag today featuring quintessential Richmond landmarks. Available for a limited time only. There...read more
The Dominion Energy Charity Classic is the first of three PGA TOUR Championships playoff events for the Charles Schwab Cup featuring 72 professional golfers on the PGA TOUR Champions. This year's event was October 19-22, 2017 at the Country Club of Virginia's James...read more