Over 230 people enjoyed opening weekend baseball and mingled with Family Lifeline’s Young Professionals (FLYP) at the Richmond Flying Squirrels Friday night season opener against the Hartford Yard Goats. Supporters arrived early to socialize, take advantage of Free T-Shirt Friday, and enjoy Happy Hour drink specials.
- Date: Friday, April 7th
- Time: 6:30pm
- Location: The Diamond, 3001 North Boulevard
Tickets were $8 for general admission and every ticket sold through Family Lifeline resulted in a donation back to the organization. To learn more, please contact Rebecca Butler at 804.2495424 or email [email protected].
Family Lifeline also ran a supply drive leading up to the baseball game. Supporters donated the following items:
- Clothes for Dress-up shiny shoes, construction hats, doctors jackets, costumes etc.)
- Pretend Play Items (briefcase, purses, old cell phones, plastic food/plates, used up gift cards to be used as “credit cards”, baby dolls, pretend cash registers etc)
- Glasses/Frames (sunglasses, or glasses without frames for pretend play)
- Keys (any keys)
- Bubble Wrap (used for sensory and art activities)
- Big Legos, regular Legos, or Lincoln logs
- Dominoes (does not need to be a complete set)
- Board Games (does not need to have all the pieces)
- Playing Cards (does not need the complete set)
- Gently used or new books, board books, any sort of kids books!
We count on the support of donated goods and services to create quality programs for the families we serve.