Three things you want us to know about you:
- Former Human Services leader, funder, and strategist
- Lifelong learner
- Fortunate to have been raised in a strong family and to have mirrored that in my own family, which includes two adult sons
Three things that inspire you about Family Lifeline:
- Prevention as best investment of community resources
- Collaboration with families, supporters, and partners
- Attention to values and organizational culture
Three things that you do for Family Lifeline:
- Champion organizational mission and service quality
- Contribute to strategic vision and decision making
- Show up!
Three things you love most about Family Lifeline:
- Strong, seasoned leadership
- Dedication to quality improvement and asking the hard questions
- Proven models of intervention and attention to accountability
At Family Lifeline, we value each other and the work we all do to contribute to our overall success. From board members to employees to volunteers, we all work hard every day to support vulnerable families in our community.
In an effort to share more about the people behind the scenes that contribute to Family Lifeline’s success, we bring you the ‘Faces Behind Family Lifeline’.